April 2nd, 1990
– The Studio (Dojang) opened its doors. Intro classes began.
April 16th, 1990
– First formal classes were taught. 12 students were enrolled. None remain.
May 6th, 1990
– Grand Opening of the Tang Soo Do Institute. The East Coast Demo Team as well as the 19 original students put on a small demo.
August 3rd, 1990
– First Color Belt (Gup) Test at Studio (Dojang). 16 students tested. None still train.
– First Studio (Dojang) Newsletter published.
– Dennis DiMarco received Master Rank (Ko Dan Ja) at the World Championships in San Diego, California.
– First Students to receive Black Belts (Dan) from our Studio (Dojang). There were five in all, but only one still trains.
– Three children from our Studio (Dojang) participated in the Region 8 Youth Video Project.
– Ronald Raver was promoted to Master Rank (Ko Dan Ja) at the World Championships in Orlando, Florida.
– First Student to become Tournament Grand Champion, Crystal Prentice.
– Raised $450 for Lisa Bosch Bone Marrow transplant fund.
May 1995 - April 1996
– No Newsletters published.
– Studio (Dojang) splits up. Master DiMarco relocates. 15 Students remain. Children classes end.
– The Studio (Dojang) on Chester Pike in Glenolden adopted the name: Pal Che Tang Soo Do. The Tang Soo Do Institute relocated to MacDade Boulevard in Glenolden.
– Children Classes began again.
– First Black Belt (Dan) from the newly named Pal Che: Scott Mueller.
– Raised $750 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
– Raised over $2,000 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
– Began Tiny Tigers Program ages 4 to 6.
– First Student from White Belt (Sip Gup) to Black Belt (Dan) from Pal Che: Dave Voorhees.
– 100th Issue of the Studio (Dojang) Newsletter published.
– Raised over $1,800 for Hayley Quinn, a young girl suffering kidney birth defects.
– Karen Anderson travels as a World Tang Soo Do Association Delegate to China and South Korea.
– Raised $350 for firemen killed in the 9–11 terrorist attacks.
– Demo team is reconstructed by George Celona.
– Master Raver passed on the Studio (Dojang) to longtime student and instructor Mr. Joe Centrone.
– Mr. Centrone adopted Master Kevin Robinson as his regional Master Instructor.
– Studio (Dojang) underwent expansion allowing for a third room which serves as a lobby and provides for more training space.
– Raised over $1,500 for Christopher Reeves Foundation.
– Voted Best Martial Arts School in Delaware County by Daily Times Newspaper.
– First Pal Che Social Night held.
– Pal Che Tang Soo Do White Tigers Demo Team received 3rd Place at Annual Region 8 Championship in the Poconos for an outstanding performance of the history of Korea.
– Scholarship Winner: Angel Evangelista.
– Studio (Dojang) membership reached 100 students, the most ever.
– First annual Pal Che Picnic at Ridley Creek State Park held.
– Mr. Centrone received Instructor of the Year award at World Championship in Orlando, Florida.
– Studio (Dojang) annual membership checkup is 30 more than usual. Pal Che experienced major growth in 2004.
– Angel Evangelista wins a Tournament Grand Champion in the Adult Female Black Belt Division.
– Raised over $2,000 for Alex's Lemonade Stand.
– Vince Melchiorre, student and instructor at Shin Karate Institute in South Philadelphia joins the Pal Che Family.
– Original 7 Tiny Tigers test for the Black Belt. Only 1 remains.
– Joe Centrone and Vince Melchiorre received the rank of Fourth Degree Black Belt (Sah Dan) in the Poconos.
– Scholarship Winner: Angel Evangelista
– Master Centrone and Master Melchiorre received the rank of Master (Ko Dan Ja) at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.
– Raised over $2,500 for Carley Cleaver, a young girl who had trained at Pal Che and was suffering from Leukemia.
– Master Melchiorre opens a partnership school called Dragon's Den Martial Arts in Voorhees, New Jersey.
– Scholarship Winner: Nicholas D'Amato
– Raised over $1,500 for Four Diamonds Fund, an organization whose goal is to conquer childhood cancer.
– 200th Issue of the Studio (Dojang) Newsletter published.
– Students George Celona and Angel Celona open a Studio (Dojang) called Impact Martial Arts in Cecil County, Maryland.
June 2009 - July 2011
– No Newsletters published.
– Pal Che Tang Soo Do celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
– Dedicated and enthusiastic student and recently promoted First Degree Black Belt (Cho Dan) Bernie Ladem passes away.
– Master Centrone passed on the Studio (Dojang) to longtime student and instructor Nicholas D’Amato.
– Major renovations take place inside the Studio (Dojang).
October 8th, 2011
– Grand Re-Opening, Open House, & Member Appreciation Dinner is held.
October 28th, 2011
– Pal Che Tang Soo Do joins Impact Martial Arts in performing a joint Demonstration in the Creativity Division at the Region 8 Championship at Split Rock in the Poconos.
– First Joint Pal Che Tang Soo Do and Impact Martial Arts Leadership Class is held. These classes have been held each month since, alternating between the 2 locations, sometimes travelling to other schools as well.
– Weekly Kickboxing Program held.
- GrandMaster Jae Chul Shin passes away.
- Christine Havens wins a Tournament Grand Champion in the Senior Female Color Belt Division.
– Raised $326.00 for the WTSDA Region 8 Scholarship Fund and another $326.00 for St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
– Mr. George Celona receives the rank of Fourth Degree Black Belt (Sah Dan) at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.
December 20th, 2013
- 8 Students Raised $100.00 by completing 1,913 Kicks during a WTSDA Building Fund Kick-A-Thon.
– Anthony DiLucido is runner-up for Adult Male Black Belt Division Grand Champion at the Region 8 Championship.
– Master George Celona receives the rank of Master (Ko Dan Ja) at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.
– Ms. Angel Evangelista Celona receives the rank of Fourth Degree Black Belt (Sah Dan) at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.
– Student Anthony DiLucido opens a Club called Ignite Martial Arts in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
– Pal Che Tang Soo Do celebrates its 25th Anniversary.
- 250th Issue of the Studio (Dojang) Newsletter published.
– Pal Che Tang Soo Do White Tigers Demo Team performs Avatar: The Last Airbender Performance during the Creativity Competition at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.
- Mr. Nicholas D'Amato assists with the training of the Hwa Rang Dan League (HDL) Youth Group before and after the 2016 World Championship.
– Master Angel Celona receives the rank of Master (Ko Dan Ja) at the Region 8 Championship in the Poconos.